The vampire stories RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

kol mikaelson

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
kol mikaelson

kol mikaelson

Male Število prispevkov : 3
{your birthplace is? : like anyone needs to know that?
{your quote? : tell me how handsome i am

kol mikaelson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: kol mikaelson   kol mikaelson EmptySre Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

KOL MIKAELSON

KOL, 21, NATHANIEL BUZZOLIC

So.. everyone knows Kol Mikaelson. And if u don't, don't worry, you aren't missing much. Unless you like sarcastic, selfish, self-centered, stubborn and incredibly charming man. Than you are. 
He was born in 10th century to mother Esther and father Mikael. They are the reason he is a vampire. They made him and all his siblings blood-sucking creatures. But thats not a bad thing for Kol. I mean, being forever young and one of the strongest creatures who walked the Earth, who wouldnt want that?
After he was killed, he was sent on the other side and was a ghost. While the bond between dead and alive was 'broken', Kol found a powerfull witch and made a deal with her. She let him out of the dead ones, but his part of the deal, well that's gonna stay a secret.

PLAYED BY ALEX, 15.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

kol mikaelson
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
The vampire stories RPG :: ::...Cause in the end only love survives...:: :: »The entrance-
Pojdi na: